-
October 26th, 2002, 10:50 PM
#101
HB Forum Owner
LOL, I do not want to change it, it's a classic [img]smile.gif[/img]
Maybe I put some Xeno stuff... I was thinking of "...your eyes will open, and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil", that's a phrase from the bible Xenogears makes reference to in the intro, but that's the problem, it's from a religious book and I hate religion...
I'll try to think of a cool sig.
-
October 27th, 2002, 01:20 AM
#102
Inactive Member
lol, I have no problem with you not changing your sig, it was just that its the most deep and philosophical question I have ever asked, and I had to ask it [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 27th, 2002, 01:26 AM
#103
Inactive Member
-
October 27th, 2002, 01:29 AM
#104
Inactive Member
-
October 27th, 2002, 02:41 AM
#105
Inactive Member
the most amazering sig ever [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 27th, 2002, 02:43 AM
#106
Inactive Member
-
October 27th, 2002, 08:31 PM
#107
HB Forum Owner
LOL, actually it was you who gave me the idea to put it in my sig, in your "What if???" thread [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Ok, I think I have cool idea for a new sig!:
- How wide do you think the bed for Ryudo, Elena and Millenia should be? =DDD
How about that?
And here's a new question for the thread: This one contains
*GRANDIA II SPOILERS!*
?
?
?
Since Elena and Millenia have a "special bound", do you think one knows it when the other is having fun? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 27th, 2002, 11:27 PM
#108
Inactive Member
SPOILERS
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hmm... I don't think so. Remember when the group was at the village of Mareg's people and Ryudo and Millenia were gonna kiss or something. Then Elena comes back and was all mad. She didn't know what was going on till she took control again so I don't think she could sense what Millenia would be doing or vice versa.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 27, 2002 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Daigotsu ]</font>
-
October 27th, 2002, 11:31 PM
#109
Inactive Member
-
October 28th, 2002, 04:12 AM
#110
Inactive Member
hes had it every since he came up with that crazy thing..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks